A refund can be issued as long as the payment is still processing and adequate amount of funds are available in the providers escrow account.
To issue a refund simply do the following:
- Click on Manage Clients
- Click on the client's name to load their profile
- Click on the Session List tab
- Find the session you’re looking for and click Billing Info on the right side
- Click View Charges
- If the session can be refunded, a red button will say Refund
This will start the process of refunding the client. Should the provider need to re-bill this simply follow the same steps and this time the option to re-bill should appear.
This process can be accomplished by following these steps:
- Click the Settings tab located at the top of the page and then, under the Main tab, scroll down and find the Billing category and click Billing On. Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of this page and click Update. (Selecting this option will require all of the clients you add to enter their credit card information when they attempt to register their account*)
- At this point the system will prompt you for your bank information. This can always be updated or changed under Settings>Bank Account tab. Enter your account number and routing number. Then click Add Account. This will allow you to begin receiving payments through the platform.
If you have billing turned on, your clients will be required to enter their credit card information when they register. Their cards will save to their accounts, and will be charged only after you bill the clients for their sessions. Your clients will be notified via email notification if the card on file ever expires or is declined.
*To turn off billing for individual clients and leave it on for others:
- Click Manage Clients.
- Click Edit Clients.
- Uncheck the circle on the right side to turn billing OFF for an individual.
- Check an unchecked circle on the right to turn billing ON for an individual.
How to remove a session that is listed in my unbilled sessions list without billing it
To remove an unbilled session you will need to access the Billing tab on the left of your home screen. Once there, you will have a tab labeled Unbilled Sessions. Click on this tab and then find the session in question.
Upon locating the session you will have an X to the right that can be clicked on under the “do not charge” column. This will remove the session, and you will no longer be prompted to bill the session.
We do not charge providers to use the e-commerce platform, but Stripe does have processing fees.
Per transaction, there is a 2.9% + $0.30 fee. Every Friday, when funds are deposited into your account, there is also a $0.25 total transfer fee.
View Past Billing Transactions
To view your past billing transactions simply login to your account. Click on Billing in the dashboard on the left side of the page. You will find billed sessions under Revenue History and Unbilled Sessions under that tab.
Change the Session Type for a Previously Held Session
You can change the Session Type for a session that you've already held.
You'll do this by clicking bill client on that session, then clicking "charge out of pocket."
On the next screen you'll see the session type across the top and a link that says "Edit."
Click Edit and change the session type.
Download Billing History
A full list off all transactions can be downloaded by doing the following:
- Click on Billing on the left hand side of your screen.
- Make sure you are on Billed Sessions list.
- Click on the green button labeled Billed Sessions CSV.
This will download a CSV file that can be opened to view all transactions on the platform.