Checking-In to a Session
Both you and your client will receive a notification via email 24 hours and one hour prior to the scheduled session. There will be a link in that email for you to check in for the session. That link will take you to the login page. At that point, follow the steps below:
- Login to your account with your email and password.
- You can click the green Check-In button in several places: your Upcoming Session List, Today’s Reminders and on your Calendar. Locate the correct session in any one of those locations. You can check-in for a session within six hours prior or six hours after a scheduled session. Click Check-In.
- Once you've clicked Check In, you will be asked if it's okay to notify your client that you are ready to start the session. Click OK, and you will be directed to the Pre-Session Agreement page. Ensure that the correct session type is checked off and agree to the session by clicking the I Agree button.
- To start the Video Session click the Start Session button.
- At this point, a box will appear asking you to share the appropriate audio and video devices. You MUST click “allow” or “share selected devices” in order to begin the session.
Clients will have to take the same steps in their account to Check-In to the Session.
Recording Online Sessions
Due to HIPAA concerns, we do not offer a recording feature for video sessions.
The instant chat feature is now accessible while outside the video room. This feature will allow you to have a text chat session with your clients. To access to instant chat feature please follow these easy steps.
- Log into your provider account.
- Click on Manage Clients.
- Once in the Manage clients you will see the below image:
- Click on the Chat Now button.
- This will prompt you with a box to select a session type if you wish to bill. Otherwise, select Do Not Bill.
- Your chat session will start and be in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
Please note that chat logs are not saved. If you wish to save your chat session please copy the content into a client note.
Checking In to a Chat Session
You will check into the session the same way you will check into a normal video session. Simply click the button in your session reminder email and login. You will then need to click the Check-In button located next to the scheduled session in your Upcoming Sessions List. You will then agree to the best practices. Once on the video conferencing page, you will see a Chat window in the bottom right corner of the screen. From here, you can begin chatting with your provider. Just type the text you would like to send and press Enter.
Can a Client Initiate a Chat Session?
Providers must schedule a session for a client to chat with them on instant chat. This can be a regular video conferencing session or they can invite a client to a chat only session. If a client wishes to chat with their provider they can send a request for a session.