Upload General Documents and Forms from Your Computer
You can upload documents and forms, like intakes, assessments, and confidentiality forms.
In order to upload these documents and forms:
- In your Provider Portal click on the Document Center tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click the New Document button towards the top of the screen.
- Click the Select File button.
- Select your file and click the Upload button.
- The document will then appear on your documents list once uploaded successfully.
- You can then send this document to any of your clients by clicking the paper airplane icon to the right of the document.
Access a Client's Documents and Client File
To access a client's profile, history, and/or information:
- Click the Manage Clients tab located under your profile picture.
- This shows the list of all your clients you have invited. Click on the client's name you would like to view to see his/her Client File, Documents, and Notes.
- You can also take notes about this client here by navigating to the Notes tab and selecting Create New Note.
Add a Document to a Specific Client's file
To add a document to a specific client file:
- Login using your email and password.
- Click on Manage Clents on the left.
- Click on the client's name you would like to upload a document to.
- Click the Documents tab in this client's file, and click the New Document button.
- Click the Select File button and once you select your file, click Upload.
- The document will appear in your client's documents once successfully uploaded.
The document will not be accessible to the client. The document is only accessible to the client if you attach it in a message directly to the client.
Send a Document
You can send documents anywhere you see the paper airplane icon, such as the Library or Personal tab in the Document Center
Send a Client an Interactive Form to Complete
- Go to your Document Center tab located in the dashboard on the left.
- Click the Paper Airplane Icon to the right of the assessment you’d like to send.
- Select your client's name from the recipients drop down list.
- Add a subject, for example, "Please Complete Intake Before Next Session", and content to the message if you wish.
- Click Send.
- The client will receive the message and have a Complete Form that will allow them to fill it out right on that page. When they're done, it will automatically attach to a message to send back to you.
If they click the Save icon it will go to their Document Library and they can click Complete to open it in their portal with the tools to fill it out and sign it.
When you get it back in a message, click Save to Client File next to the attachment in the message. This completed document will then be visible within this client's file under Manage Client.